For most of our lives, we’re told how important it is to “eat your greens,” and we should all consume around nine (9) servings of fruits and vegetables daily. But with the busy-ness of daily life, it can be hard to get anywhere close to the amount our bodies need. Packing a sandwich on-the-go is easy. A broccoli, berry and beet salad? Not so easy! This is where PurGreens™ comes in.
PurGreens™ is a convenient and delicious way to boost your daily intake of phytonutrient-rich leafy greens and antioxidant-rich berries. Mix it into your breakfast smoothie or simply add a scoop to a glass of cold water. Either way, PurGreens™ delivers the equivalent of more than 10 servings of organic fruits and vegetables…in one scoop!
Not only do the ingredients in PurGreens™ boost internal health, they also work to brighten and even skin tone and restore hydration. In fact, there are too many benefits to list, so we’re including just a sampling below:
- Stabilized Blood Sugar Levels – If you have difficulty stabilizing your blood sugar, PurGreens™ could help! Alkaline foods – such as dark, leafy greens and most green vegetables – are known to help stabilize blood sugar levels, and the digestive enzymes in PurGreens™ keep your digestive system functioning to efficiently process carbohydrates.
- Improved Digestion – Inflammation – which causes constipation, diarrhea, bloating and gas – leads to digestive problems, and digestive problems lead to inflammation. This ping-pong effect can cause some really unpleasant health problems if left unchecked. A daily serving of PurGreens™ gives your body the digestive enzymes and powerful probiotics it needs to maintain a healthy gut, thus minimizing digestive issues and inflammation. Reduction in inflammation and digestive issues happens to be the #1 report people make from their daily consumption of PurGreens™.
- Relief of Joint and Muscle Pain – Much of our overall health is directly tied to gut health. With PurGreens™, you’re getting enzymes like protease, cellulase, amylase, amyloglucosidase, and lipase that help decrease joint pain, the underlying symptom of inflammation.
- Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Pressure – If you want a healthy heart, doctors say to avoid red meat and fatty foods. The root of the problem is that these foods can slow down the digestive tract and cause inflammation, which can lead to health problems like restricted blood flow throughout the body. Improving digestion and the transport of nutrient-rich blood throughout the body can help control cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Improved Memory – Organic spirulina, a Japanese superfood extremely rich in antioxidants, is one of the main ingredients in PurGreens™. It’s commonly used by the Japanese to improve memory, stay alert when driving, improve concentration and sharpen mental skills.
- Glowing, Younger Looking Skin – To improve skin, many people remove gluten and dairy from their diets to…you guessed it…prevent inflammation! Neutralizing your body, however, requires certain fruits and vegetables. Specifically, there’s one superfood in PurGreens™ – spirulina – that contains the nutrients Zeaxanthin and Lutein, which are known to do exactly that. PurGreens™ also contains skin-nourishing broccoli, beet juice, and carrots. Your skin will be smoother than ever!
- Increased Energy – If you’re one of those people who needs caffeine and/or energy drinks to keep going during the day, you might be suffering from…any guesses? Inflammation! Some alkaline foods like blueberries, apples, raspberries and broccoli are perfect for giving you the energy you need during the day…they’re all included in the PurGreens™.
- Weight Loss – If you struggle to lose weight even though your diet and exercise regimen are on point, it could be partially due to inflammation. One way to fight this is with leafy green vegetables and dark-colored fruits, which are alkaline foods. Most of us don’t consume the recommended two to three servings of vegetables and fruits with each meal, but by adding PurGreens™ to your daily diet, you’ll receive over 10 servings of fruits and vegetables – from 15 different food sources – in each serving! This concentration could definitely help you decrease inflammation, detoxify and lose weight.
While this short list doesn’t begin to cover all the benefits of PurGreens™, it provides a solid foundation for the importance of adding it to your daily regimen. And, at the very least, you may have a better understanding for why you were always pestered as a child to eat your fruits and vegetables!