- RELATED ARTICLES
- nutrition label
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) can play an important roll in your muscle building and fat loss goals. BCAA’s don’t just work to build muscle, the can actually prevent you from breaking down muscle tissue while you train.
Our BCAA’s are vegan sourced and processed naturally through fermentation.
Titan Nutrition’s™ BCAA’S+ contains a clinically proven ratio of 2:1:1 Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These amino acids, particularly Leucine have been shown to stimulate muscle protein synthesis (new muscle growth) and prevent muscle breakdown (catabolism) during training.
BCAA’S+ has been enhanced with glutamine to promote better digestion and immune support while training. For added energy metabolism vitamin B6 was included for its ability to convert glucose into fuel, giving you more energy and more calorie burning potential!
A Titan Nutrition product is a quality product. We used only free form BCAA’s for immediate update into the bloodstream and blended them without any artificial colors. Each delicious serving of Titan Nutrition™ BCAA’S+ gives you more recovery, protects your hard earned muscle and helps you stay fueled for your workouts!
Suggested Use: Mix one serving (one scoop) with 16-20 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. BCAA’s can be taken before, during or after your workout.
- All I want for Christmas is BIG LEGS!- Santa isn’t going to bring you big legs this Christmas but we might be able to help with that… We asked Titan Athlete Brodie Priestly how he was able to build a killer set of wheels and here is what he had to offer: I typically train legs twice a week. They are half of …
- High Altitude Endurance with BCAA’s- What do you like to do on vacations? My family? We like to stay active so we took a family vacation to explore Copper Mountain Colorado and enjoyed the scenery and outdoors. It was an amazing vacation for the whole family and one I would highly recommend but, there are some things to remember …
- Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every Workout- BCAA’s or Branched Chain Amino Acids are three all-star Essential Amino Acids (EAA) that get their name from their fork or branch-like structure. Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are becoming well known for intra or pre-workout supplementation. We want to give you our top reasons why they should be on your must-have list. …
- The main difference between Activ8 and BCAA+- After receiving a customers email asking about these two products I thought I’d post up the Q & A we had. Hopefully, this will shed some light on these two products. The main difference between Activ8 and BCAA+? Activ8 is our BCAA+ formula. But we removed the 1gm of glutamine and replaced it with 700mg …
- 4 BIG Reasons You Should Be Taking BCAA’s- If you are reading this we could assume you are already a supplement taker or at the very least, interested in what supplements you could be taking to help you reach your goals. If you also consider yourself an informed consumer, one who is thrifty and does not fall for gimmicks you probably choose your …
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE