Our new CBD Isolate allows consumers to personalize the level of CBD in their regimen to support overall wellness. Since bodies’ needs change day-to-day, the Isolate is a great option when you want to adjust the amount of CBD you’re taking for overall cellular and molecular heath. Feel balanced, regardless of what life throws your way.
- § This product is tested by high performance liquid chromatography to ensure it contains no more than 13 parts per million tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). If you are subject to testing for THC, learn more prior to using this product. Click here!
- Our Isolate product is extracted using a proprietary process that allows us to isolate CBD from the hemp extract.
- The CBD content of our Isolate is 20mg/mL. Serving size is 1mL or 2 droppers full.
For Best Results
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a mighty phytocannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways. CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil that comes from hemp seeds, which contain no cannabinoids.) Why it works – The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health. Learn more about the endocannabinoids system.
- The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
Hemp extract and CBD are different. To further explain, Hemp Extract is the total amount of Cannabinoids (to include THC and CBD) and plant matter. For example, our Original Formula has approximately 86 mg of Hemp Extract (all cannabinoids) per ml. Of the 86 mg of Hemp Extract, you receive approximately 50 mg of CBD. Included below is a breakdown of all of our products: Full Strength (Previously Hemp Extract Oil) contains 11 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 11 mg of Hemp extract, you will receive approximately 6.65 mg of CBD per serving. Extra Strength (Previously Hemp Extract Oil Plus) contains 28 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 28 mg of Hemp extract, you will receive approximately 16.65 mg of CBD per serving. Original Formula (Previously Hemp Extract Oil Advanced) contains 86 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 86 mg of Hemp extract you will receive approximately 50 mg of CBD per serving. Full Strength Capsules (Previously Hemp Capsules) contain 15 mg Hemp Extract= approx. 8.5 mg of CBD per capsule. Extra Strength Capsules (Previously Hemp Plus Capsules) contain 35 mg Hemp Extract = approx. 18 mg of CBD per capsule. PAWS contains 28 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 28 mg of Hemp extract, your pup will receive approximately 16.65 mg of CBD per serving CBD Isolate 30 ml= approx. 20 mg CBD per ml of oil, ~ 600 mg per the entire bottle (Isolate contains CBD, not Hemp Extract) Charlotte’s Web Hemp Infused Balm and Hemp Infused Cream – Due to the formulation process, we are unable to give a specific CBD content at this time for our topical products. Please request a batch result for your product. (The batch number found on the product). If you’re new to taking CBD oil products and are wondering when you can expect to see results, check out our blog: When To Expect Results From Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil.