Looking for a delicious way to kickstart your metabolism in the morning and add some muscle building protein?
Try these no sugar added blueberry muffins using our premium Titan Whey!
- 1 cup oatmeal flour (Blend oats in blender or food processor)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unflavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana (peeled and mashed)
- 3 scoops Vanilla Wafer Titan Whey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon orange or lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (we preferred the fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place liners in one muffin pan and lightly spray with organic baking spray.
- In a large bowl combine egg whites, yogurt, applesauce, honey, vanilla extract and mashed banana.
- In a second bowl combine oatmeal flour, almond meal, vanilla whey protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and orange zest.
- Combine flour mix and egg mix together, whisk until smooth.
- Fill each tin 3/4 of the way full, spreading evenly.
- Place about 8 blueberries on top spreading evenly over top of each filled muffin batter. Do NOT push blueberries down into batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Eat and Enjoy!