Titan EAA – Full Spectrum Amino Acids
Titan EAA is a full-spectrum amino acid drink for maximum muscle tissue repair and hydration.
Titan Nutrition EAA is a full spectrum amino acid drink that supports the repair and rebuilding of muscle during and after intense exercise. Its all-day recovery formula is designed to be sipped throughout the day to keep you in an anabolic state.
We’ve included all 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) that are required to maintain and build muscle along with Vitamin C and electrolytes to give Titan EAA superior hydration properties to help improve training and muscle recovery.
1. Histidine: Histidine helps makes a brain chemical (neurotransmitter)
called histamine. Histamine plays an important role in your body’s
immune function, digestion, sleep, and sexual function.
2. Isoleucine: Isoleucine is involved with your body’s muscle metabolism
and immune function. It also helps make hemoglobin and regulate
3. Leucine: Leucine helps your body make protein and growth hormones.
It also helps grow and repair muscle tissue, heal wounds, and regulate
blood sugar levels.
4. Lysine: Lysine is involved in the production of hormones and energy.
It’s also important for calcium and immune function.
5. Methionine: Methionine helps with your body’s tissue growth,
metabolism, and detoxification. Methionine also helps with the
absorption of essential minerals, including zinc and selenium.
6. Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is needed for the production of your
brain’s chemical messengers; including dopamine, epinephrine, and
norepinephrine. It’s also important for the production of other amino
7. Threonine: Threonine plays an important role in collagen and elastin.
These proteins provide structure to your skin and connective tissue.
They also help with forming blood clots, which help prevent bleeding.
Threonine plays an important role in fat metabolism and your immune
function as well.
8. Tryptophan: Tryptophan helps maintain your body’s correct nitrogen
balance. It also helps make a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) called
serotonin. Serotonin regulates your mood, appetite, and sleep.
9. Valine: Valine is involved in muscle growth, tissue regeneration, and